Rest of world: £145
Subscribe to e.learning age
e.learning age is the UK’s number one media resource for the e-learning community. Our magazine is the only one if its kind for anyone involved in the e-learning industry - from board directors responsible for skilling the workforce, to training and HR professionals choosing and implementing the best systems, to vendors who want to find out the latest news and trends in the industry.
Ensure you never miss an issue - subscribe now and receive:
- 10 issues per year - delivered direct to your desk, featuring a lively mix of news, features, opinion and analysis.
- Regulars - A Job Like Mine, Chalkface, Event News and regular columnists.
- Technology - The software, the tools, the products and the systems required to deliver e-learning effectively.
- Content – Framing the content to deliver top-quality learning for individuals and organisations.
- Management – what management issues need to be considered to ensure effective and widespread adoption of the e-learning strategy.
- Strategy - how to dovetail the e-learning strategy with the business strategy.
- Collaboration - what mentoring and collaboration techniques are needed to ensure both technology and people issues are considered.
- Plus – news, analysis and opinion from key figures in the industry
Acquisition extends HE digital bookshelf
Diageo uses e-learning for brand building
LINE posts strong results
An Taoiseach launches online maths forum
Skills equation needs revision
Read what our readers
and advertisers say about
Bizmedia Ltd, Loddon Park Farm, New Bath Road, Twyford RG10 9RY, UK
Copyright @ 2012 - Bizmedia